1) What inspired you to become and actor and why?
Because of Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. I think they are amazing actors. I began when I was young and fell in love with it.
2) Did you ever believe you would be in so many feature films at such a young age?
No I didn't. I have been truly blessed.
3) I hear you are in an upcoming western movie called Hickok. Tell me about your role.
I cant really reveal to much at this time, but lets just say you are going to love the movie.
4) What was your favorite part about filming Hickok?
I enjoyed all the costumes, horses, props and working with such amazing people.
5) Who was your favorite actor to work with on the set of Hickok?
Luke Hemsworth but I really loved working with everybody
6) Who is your favorite actor, and why?
Clint Eastwood, I love that he acts, produces, and directs.
7) When not Pursuing your dream, what do you like to do for fun? Do you have any other hobbies?
I ride motocross, fishing, play sports, and hanging with my animals
8) If a young kid wanted to be an actor, what advice would you give them?
Always remember where you came from. Stayed grounded and never loose who you are.
9) What are a few things you are grateful for in your life?
I am grateful for my family, for working with and meeting some amazing people and for God because with all these things none of this would be possible.
10) Do you want to continue acting when you are an adult?
Yes I would like to continue to act, but I also want to direct.
11) What makes you happiest, and why?
Being on set whether I am working or not. Just being there is the most awesome feeling.
12) Any last words for your fans?
Always do what you love, stay true to yourself and follow your dreams.